Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sleeping Disorder

Just when I thought I have finally overcome my sleeping disorder, it revisits me.  Last night I was deprived of a good sleep albeit the work out I did at the gym.  I thought I could fall asleep soundly after burning so much calories but I guess I was wrong. Tonight, I'm having the same problem, plus my hungry pangs reverberated in this tummy. Geez!

I'm writing this to make myself feel sleepy...coz when you try to do something productive, that is exactly the time when your eyelids will fall heavy and you just want to hit the sack.  Yesterday, Friday; wasn't a productive day for me as I didn't do much to fill my time and how wasted I felt at the end of the day. The only thing I am glad I did was to make up for the much needed sleep, and due to that, tonight I am having the difficulty to sleep again.  Sigh...nevertheless, I think I would fall sleepy in a short while.  I am trying to keep up with one-entry per day for this brand new blog, and it's not easy to fulfill the idea and putting in effort. I have yet to post my recipes as I've promised myself to do but I'll get around it soon, hopefully!

Okay, I could feel these heavy eyelids forewarning me to quit and tuck myself in bed.  So here I halt and will try to write again in the day. Good night and sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment