Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Long Holiday

All things must come to an end.  So must the long Chinese New Year holidays.  Tau2 sudah tamat cuti yang panjang ini. How I wish it's extended until Friday, so we can all have a real LONG holiday.  Walau bagaimanapun, bila cuti panjang2 ni, kita jadi MALAS.  I spent my long holiday with my family members...went to my parents' and played with my little nephew, Harritz yg dah pandai nak bercakap2. I cooked, baked and eat with my family members. my parents and brother and his family came over to my little apartment here and dined here. It was a holiday well spent and I feel content.  I will share some recipes of the dishes I made later. Do follow my blog if you like what my recipes.  Thanks for blogwalking at my blogsite.  Now that the long holiday is over, I hope everyone is geared up to finish the week with 3 days to go until it's weekend agaain. Happy working everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment