Monday, February 13, 2012

Curry Pasta Noodle

This entry is something I brought backwards because I was contemplating the idea of publishing it.  It's a simple dish which I think almost anyone who can cook would know how to make this one.  So, I think I'll just post 2 photos I snapped just as a gastronomy, although it isn't beautifully decorated.  However, also to share the little twist I did to the recipe; I substituted the normal noodle with angel hair pasta. To have a nice texture of the pasta, just put water in your pot and heat to boil, slide in your angel hair pasta, stir a little and turn off the heat. Cover your pot and let it stand for about 3-4 minutes.  Toss your pasta under running cold water and drain....and it's ready for consumption.

Here's my Curry Pasta Noodle, my version... to entertain your hungry eyes :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment